Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Alpha

The first week of the third grade is officially behind us.  It's taken crying, screaming, attituding on teachers & the principal & a couple direct line paddlings from the principle to get him to this point.  One week down, many tears & rages, more hugs & sweet kisses as he calms himself, pulls himself back around to present, home & being with the parents that love him unconditionally, that he knows will never change or be something they aren't.

I pray for him, his teachers, his principal, his behavior therapist & everyone that doesn't & possibly never will understand the person he is.  I pray for strength, love & tenderness given me through the grace of God for the times I'm not sure how to take another step on his behalf to show him love, truth, tenderness & compassion no matter how bad previous days went, no matter what happened.

All these things I ask in God's name.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment