Wednesday, December 10, 2014

And so this is Christmas






As another year rolls on, I am thankful for my faith.

I am thankful for my family.

Mom is a huge source of inspiration and strength. 

The Seester is more of Daddy than any of us and each day with her is a treasure.

Cole-Always smiling, full of laughter, light and a hard working guy.

Trev-The keeper of the key, my level headed one and a rebounding and pitching machine. 

Elijah-My child of mystery, Far Side humor and a view unlike any other.

I am thankful for each growth opportunity I've been given.
 If I'm not pushed out of my nest occasionally, how will I learn to fly?

My family of friends-Thoughtfulness, kindness abounding & laughter unending.


O, star of wonder, star of night,
Star with royal beauty bright,
Westward leading, still proceeding,
Guide us to that perfect light.


No comments:

Post a Comment